At RDT IT Services Pty Ltd, we are committed to protecting the environment and preserving natural resources for future generations. We strive to reduce our environmental impact and promote sustainable practices in all aspects of our business operations.
Our environmental policy includes the following commitments:
- Comply with all relevant environmental laws, regulations, and standards.
- Continuously improve our environmental performance by setting and achieving goals and targets related to energy and resource efficiency, waste reduction, and emissions control.
- Reduce our carbon footprint through the use of renewable energy sources and energy-efficient technologies.
- Implement a recycling program for paper, plastics, and other materials to reduce waste sent to landfills.
- Encourage the use of alternative transportation methods such as carpooling, biking and public transportation.
- Regularly review our environmental policy and make updates as necessary to ensure that we are meeting our commitments to the environment.
- Educate and engage our employees, customers, and suppliers in our efforts to promote sustainable practices and reduce our environmental impact.
- Encourage supplier and vendors to adopt similar environmentally friendly policies.
We believe that protecting the environment is everyone’s responsibility and we are committed to doing our part to promote sustainable practices and reduce our impact on the planet. We encourage our customers and suppliers to adopt similar environmentally-friendly practices.
This policy will be communicated to all employees and relevant stakeholders, and will be reviewed annually to ensure that it remains relevant, effective and consistent with the company’s objectives, mission and values.